During this podcast, recorded on 9 November, speakers were Leone Magliocchetti Lombi, who is the lead technical specialist at Les Jardins Suspendus, a vertical farm in Djibouti, and Sergej Lugovic, founder of Vesela Motika.
Podcast by Les Jardins Suspendus and Vesela Motika
Let's talk about vertical farming
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-27 Achieving sustainable plant-based proteins from the UK’s production systems
- 2023-11-27 CAN (AB): Oilfields School's vertical garden earns provincial award
- 2023-11-24 "Microbial pathogens in aquaponics potentially hazardous for human health"
- 2023-11-24 US (NY): Josh Manser named supervisor of Cornell AES Tower Road Greenhouses
- 2023-11-23 Does ozone affect the yield and oxidative stress of hydroponic baby red chard?
- 2023-11-23 US (AL): Grant awarded to study tomato-killer pathogen
- 2023-11-23 US (FL): Horti complex enters second phase of development
- 2023-11-23 New research programs focus on vertical farming food safety and ToBRFV toolkit
- 2023-11-22 US (VA): Pulaski County’s green era: a vertical farm, solar panels, and green manufacturing
- 2023-11-22 US (OH): MLK Elementary students grow fresh greens with school's new hydroponic farm
- 2023-11-22 CAN: Olds College launches new indoor agriculture certificate
- 2023-11-22 US (NV): Nonprofit announces hydroponics programs for Nevada schools
- 2023-11-22 100 years of phytopathology at Wageningen: a century of research into plant diseases
- 2023-11-21 US (NJ): Kean University puts research efforts in urban farming
- 2023-11-21 $2.1M boost to expand exotic mushroom production in Australia
- 2023-11-20 Rooftop greenhouse in downtown Seoul operated as a “living lab”