Learn about how educators are utilizing hydroponic farms in classrooms from experts including Harrison Hillier (Board Member, NYC Agriculture Collective), Manuela Zamora (Executive Director, NY Sunworks), Samantha Johnson (Director of Agworks, Commonwealth Charter Academy), Stephen Ritz (Educator, Green Bronx Machine), and Alexander Olesen (CEO, Babylon Microfarms).
Examining the reality of vertically-farmed commodities
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 US (WV): Blennerhassett students learn hydroponics
- 2023-11-30 US (KS): PHS to receive hydroponics setup for teaching students farming
- 2023-11-30 Researchers create floating sea farm to address water and food shortages
- 2023-11-29 US (UT): Students enjoy classes at Life Sciences Greenhouse
- 2023-11-29 'From NYC to Nairobi: The impact on sustainable agriculture and workforce development'
- 2023-11-29 Hong Kong biotech graduates come up with ‘microalgae’ solution to capture carbon
- 2023-11-28 New partnership to explore weed species cultivation indoors
- 2023-11-28 Trinidad and Tobago: Community council builds greenhouse, trains growers in hydroponics
- 2023-11-27 CAN (AB): Oilfields School's vertical garden earns provincial award
- 2023-11-27 Achieving sustainable plant-based proteins from the UK’s production systems
- 2023-11-24 "Microbial pathogens in aquaponics potentially hazardous for human health"
- 2023-11-24 US (NY): Josh Manser named supervisor of Cornell AES Tower Road Greenhouses
- 2023-11-23 Does ozone affect the yield and oxidative stress of hydroponic baby red chard?
- 2023-11-23 US (AL): Grant awarded to study tomato-killer pathogen
- 2023-11-23 US (FL): Horti complex enters second phase of development
- 2023-11-23 New research programs focus on vertical farming food safety and ToBRFV toolkit