Learn about how educators are utilizing hydroponic farms in classrooms from experts including Harrison Hillier (Board Member, NYC Agriculture Collective), Manuela Zamora (Executive Director, NY Sunworks), Samantha Johnson (Director of Agworks, Commonwealth Charter Academy), Stephen Ritz (Educator, Green Bronx Machine), and Alexander Olesen (CEO, Babylon Microfarms).
Top 5 - yesterday
- Latvia: “Container farms are everything you need, modular and affordable”
- Crash course on hydroponic farming in India
- Indoor growers fight pests and diseases with LED lighting
- The evolution of the microgreens business
- Finland: Arctic Farming searches partner for life-cycle assessment and impact of their product
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Red dwarf tomatoes are thriving in space
- Italy: "Same productivity, but without the energy costs from artificial lighting"
- What happened with vertical farming and how can we fix it?
- Step aside, leafy greens – it’s high-value crops only in these space-bound pods
- How to buy quality grow lights and get the amount of light needed
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-24 US (OK): TPS building new band facility, hydroponics lab at Webster
- 2023-03-22 Nanotube sensors are capable of detecting and distinguishing gibberellin plant hormones
- 2023-03-21 Growing medicinal plant Artemisia in vertical farming under different LED light conditions
- 2023-03-21 US (IA): Morningside Agriculture program is quickly growing
- 2023-03-20 Italy: Research to find simplified and low-cost solutions to optimize energy resources
- 2023-03-17 Research as a Service at a fraction of the cost revealed at Indoor Ag-Con 2023
- 2023-03-16 Life cycle assessment of indoor vertical farms
- 2023-03-15 Farms in cities: New study offers planners and growers food for thought
- 2023-03-14 Effectiveness of different LEDs growing Red mustard
- 2023-03-14 A modified aeroponic system for growing small-seeded legumes and more to study roots
- 2023-03-13 India: Agri students of RBU visit mushroom farms
- 2023-03-13 Singapore: Primary school sets up program to educate kids on hydroponics
- 2023-03-13 Anguilla govt conducts Fork Farms Hydroponics pilot study
- 2023-03-13 US (CA): UC receives $15M in climate-focused innovation awards
- 2023-03-10 US (AL): Auburn University researchers 'reimagine CEA'
- 2023-03-09 Optimize strawberry fertility with plant tissue testing
- 2023-03-09 US (DE): Could disused chicken houses be used to grow strawberries?
- 2023-03-08 Researchers design a ‘space salad’ to keep astronauts healthy and happy
- 2023-03-07 Automated visual identification of foliage chlorosis in lettuce grown in aquaponic systems
- 2023-03-01 ESA thinks we can grow hydroponic gardens on the moon