Top 5 - yesterday
- US (NY): Upward Farms ceases all vertical farming operations
- US (GA): Hardee Fresh closes $56 million for new 30,000m2 vertical farm in Americus
- US: Virginia senator Mark Warner visits AeroFarms' Danville facility
- US: Bowery partners with sweetgreen to supply its new bowls
- What does ChatGPT know about co-creative urban farming and vertical farming?
Top 5 - last week
- US (NY): Upward Farms to lay off 78 employees and close Williamsburg facility
- Soil and the future of vertical farming
- Latvia: “Container farms are everything you need, modular and affordable”
- Crash course on hydroponic farming in India
- US (CA): Local farm supplies between 500-900 pounds mushrooms weekly
Top 5 - last month
- Red dwarf tomatoes are thriving in space
- India: “We’re setting up farms globally for a fraction of the costs”
- Italy: "Same productivity, but without the energy costs from artificial lighting"
- What happened with vertical farming and how can we fix it?
- Step aside, leafy greens – it’s high-value crops only in these space-bound pods
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-31 Feline snowmobile
- 2023-03-30 Just around the corner
- 2023-03-29 Let's take on the challenge
- 2023-03-28 Cool kid
- 2023-03-27 Woof!
- 2023-03-24 RUN!!
- 2023-03-23 He knows his stuff
- 2023-03-22 We all do that, right?
- 2023-03-21 The only one that's going places
- 2023-03-20 That's not what they're called
- 2023-03-17 The perfect invention
- 2023-03-16 Very true
- 2023-03-15 Every single time
- 2023-03-14 5/5 would do again
- 2023-03-13 I rest my case
- 2023-03-10 Just be creative!
- 2023-03-09 When you find someone who really gets you...
- 2023-03-08 They will never notice
- 2023-03-07 Not made for this weather
- 2023-03-06 Solo fanfare