With more than 700 participants on the previous e-dialogues, everyone is invited to meet again with the key players in all relevant commercial urban farming fields and to expand the global discussion to investors’ perspectives. Together with the EBRD, Rabobank, and the University of Bologna, the event will explore:
- Investment due diligence: what information do investors need to responsibly support sector growth?
- Modern commercial urban farming (controlled environment agriculture, vertical farming, and others): where are we now in terms of market maturity?
- Business model adaptations: how can the sector achieve sound economics and financial sustainability?
- Iride Ceccacci, Associate Director, Head of Advisory, Agribusiness, EBRD
- Jacopo Monzini, Senior Natural Resources Management Officer, FAO
- Andrius Matiuchinas, Associate Director Agribusiness, EBRD
- Lambert van Horen, Senior Specialist Fresh Produce, Rabobank
- Matteo Vittuari, professor of Agricultural Economics, University of Bologna Alma Mater Studiorum
Time and place
Wednesday, November 30, 2022, from 2 pm to 3:30 pm CET on the Zoom platform.
Please register for the e-dialogue: click here.
Registration for the e-dialogue is free of charge.
Upon registration, you will receive an email with the link to join the meeting
Video recordings of our previous E-dialogues are available on our YouTube Channel, The Role for Urban Farming
For more information:
Food and Agriculture Organisation UN