Hear about stories of farms that have failed in order to learn how to succeed. Featuring companies and entrepreneurs include; Albert Lin (Board Member, NYC Agriculture Collective), Henry Gordon Smith (Founder & CEO, Agritecture), Desmond Hayes (Founder, GeoGreens), Shannon Crow (Founder, CrowHowdy Coaching).
NYC AgTech Week 2022: "Failed Farms"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-22 How to identify a nutrient deficiency in hydroponic basil
- 2023-09-21 Chinese taikonauts harvest space vegetables aboard Tiangong space station
- 2023-09-21 USDA invests in efforts to prevent and reduce food loss and waste
- 2023-09-19 Tunnel Farm: one of the few cases of underground 'indoor vertical farming' in the world
- 2023-09-14 Growers maximize greenhouse efficiency with polycarbonate
- 2023-09-13 Microgreens: the health-giving shoots explained
- 2023-09-12 "The possibilities are limitless, and we are humbled to have a place in it all"
- 2023-09-12 Toopi Organics secures €16M to flood European agricultural markets with urine-based biostimulants
- 2023-09-12 Oishii teams up with craft brewery to make strawberry beer
- 2023-09-11 Jordan: Aquaponics farm project to increase water efficiency and create jobs
- 2023-09-11 Philippines: BPI, Kopia launch vegetable project
- 2023-09-11 US (VA): Mushroom cultivation store coming to Northern Virginia
- 2023-08-30 UK: Organic biostimulant brings rhizosphere back into balance
- 2023-08-29 India: Mushroom cultivation paying off for Kashmiri younglings
- 2023-08-24 US (CA): Five UC Berkeley-led projects awarded California Climate Action Grants
- 2023-08-24 The power of microbes: more profitable crops and restored balance
- 2023-08-21 Philippines: Partners in Laguna promotes urban farming through mushroom growing and hydroponics
- 2023-08-18 Two of Food & Bio Cluster Denmark’s members are going into space
- 2023-08-18 Japan: Large mini tomato production base established
- 2023-08-18 US (MO): Erbe Farms is growing and selling some of your favorite fungi