This is one of the first vertical tower farms located in Italy. Agrotonomy is proud to present their new partner, 'Easy Peasy,' near Bergamo, where they have a Tower Farm located on their agrotourism farm stay known as Casa Clelia. This vertical farm uses their freshly harvested aeroponic crops to provide a sustainable farm-to-table experience for the guests of Casa Clelia.
Vertical Farming with Tower Farms in Italy
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-05 CAN (BC): Kelowna gets its first indoor vertical aeroponic garden
- 2023-03-30 "The applications of filtered compressed air are numerous"
- 2022-12-09 Vertical Farming with Tower Farms in Italy
- 2022-10-10 CAN (BC): New aeroponic tower supplier opens store in Duncan
- 2022-07-05 One Point One uses aeroponics in Arizona warehouse
- 2022-05-06 Aeroponically grown sweet potatoes main ingredient in skincare product
- 2022-05-02 India: local government to promote quality seeds of potatoes produced through aeroponics technology
- 2022-04-13 Is aeroponics better than hydroponics?
- 2022-04-05 Vertical farming is transforming Colorado’s Front Range
- 2022-03-21 Indian government is providing subsidy for hydroponbic and aeroponic farming
- 2022-03-17 U.S. Air Force to feed remote space force installations with aeroponic veggies
- 2022-02-11 Growing potatoes with mist growing towards profitability
- 2022-01-19 US (GA): Dunwoody’s aeroponic gardens are taking root
- 2021-09-20 This "glass tree" vertical farm could solve urban food deserts
- 2021-09-09 Grow It York brings vertical farming to community container park
- 2021-09-07 Plans for $400-billion new city in the American desert unveiled