Winter Farm is already working on its third vertical farm in Vaudreuil. More fresh and local strawberries are coming soon!
Top 5 -yesterday
- 3 tips for growing strawberries without daylight
- Finland: Vertical farm begins commercial-scale herb production
- Quantitative calculation of the most efficient LED combinations at specific growth stages for basil in indoor horticulture
- "With the right technologies, the electricity bill can be 30% cheaper"
- Evaluation of growth responses of lettuce and energy efficiency of the substrate and smart hydroponics cropping system
Top 5 -last week
- CAN (MB): Inventor comes up with homegrown solution for $5 lettuce
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Horizontal vs. vertical stacking of plants
- Scientists unlock secrets of China’s bak choi
- US (VA): "Copy-pasting 150m2-farms domestically as size and crops are profitable"
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-08 We're ready for the Fruit Logistica!
- 2023-02-07 What impact can you actually do from just growing leafy greens and lettuce?
- 2023-02-06 Ancient Greens
- 2023-02-03 Cantabrica
- 2023-02-02 Massey AgriFood Digital Lab visiting Greengrower
- 2023-02-01 Queen's VF Team visits Interius Farms
- 2023-01-31 Pflanzentheke at IPM
- 2023-01-30 Hydroponic fodder production in Rwanda
- 2023-01-27 Grown on top of a skyscraper
- 2023-01-26 Al Noor Training Centre for Persons with Disabilities hosted at Bustanica
- 2023-01-25 greensdogood
- 2023-01-24 Chris Wilder
- 2023-01-23 Vertical Gardens Ltd
- 2023-01-20 Nextfood
- 2023-01-19 Jardin Vertical has some interesting cupcakes growing ...
- 2023-01-18 Aqua Verti teaching about hydroponics
- 2023-01-17 Smart Oasis
- 2023-01-16 Premifarm's growing solution
- 2023-01-13 Israel Foreign Ministry visiting Growin
- 2023-01-12 Strawberry season at Phillip Island Strawberries