Meet Benjamin Wamelda, an urban gardener/entrepreneur who grows mushrooms in his hydroponic farm in Bgy. North Signal. His business, Ben’s Fresh Mushrooms, offers raw mushrooms, mushroom chicharon, and lettuce which he also grows. In the video below, Benjamin shows his cultivation system and goes over the story of how his operation came into being.
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Philippines: Entrepreneur goes hydroponic with his mushroom vertical farm
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-08 Exploring the NFT system
- 2023-06-08 UK: Square Miles Farms launches pop-up farm in London
- 2023-06-08 US (CO): Market and eatery with on-site vertical hydroponic farm
- 2023-06-07 Is indoor leafy greens cultivation profitable?
- 2023-06-06 'Farms need to use more data to better optimize and predict'
- 2023-06-01 How to 3D print a hydroponic tower garden
- 2023-05-31 Company uses AI and computer vision to build smart farm
- 2023-05-30 Nasa to spice up astronaut menu
- 2023-05-26 Switzerland: Green domes combine renewable energy and indoor farming
- 2023-05-25 US (TX): Agriplay growing systems to be distributed in Texas
- 2023-05-25 Nuns to reap the fruits of vertical farming
- 2023-05-24 UK: 'Using 50% less lighting and 50-75% fewer space requirements'
- 2023-05-19 “The only way to grow greens in Ontario for 365 days a year is CEA”
- 2023-05-16 Hydroponics, open grow farming, and vertical setup: all in one
- 2023-05-16 CAN: CEA supplier to distribute plug'n'play urban indoor farm assets in Manitoba
- 2023-05-15 CAN (ON): Muskoka grocery co-op grows 500 heads of lettuce a week
- 2023-05-15 Philippines: Entrepreneur goes hydroponic with his mushroom vertical farm
- 2023-05-12 The Refuge raising money for trip to help Kenyans
- 2023-05-11 CAN (ON): Phase 1 of London-based 10,000 sq. ft. vertical farm completed
- 2023-05-11 A 51-story office skyscraper with hydroponics farm