In the video below, Vertical Greens takes us on a tour of their vertical farm. Featuring tons of purple light (as you do in vertical farming, after all), the company introduces their system to grow strawberry year-round.
Vertical Greens showcases vertical strawberry farming system
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-19 India: Growing vegetables in plastic pipes
- 2023-09-19 Wiz Khalifa launches a grow-your-own mushroom brand
- 2023-09-15 GROW unveils new growing cabinet
- 2023-09-13 Enzymes in horticulture: boosting plant health and growth
- 2023-09-12 US (CO): Jewish Family Service of Colorado acquires Altius Farms
- 2023-09-05 US (MA): UMass Chan Medial school to open 40-foot hydroponic freight farm
- 2023-08-31 Kenya: Egerton vice chancellor promotes sustainable food systems
- 2023-08-31 India: Institute of Horticultural Research inaugurates new facilities
- 2023-08-24 US (TX): Teen wins international award for bringing hydroponic farming to Pearland area schools
- 2023-08-24 UAE astronaut Sultan Al Neyadi spends weekend farming in space
- 2023-08-18 Can aeroponic gardens be grown in housing complexes?
- 2023-08-17 CAN (BC): Council approves container farm placement in Osoyoos
- 2023-08-16 UAE: Bringing affordable hydroponic fodder to livestock farmers
- 2023-08-11 Kenya: City women fighting high cost of living with urban farming
- 2023-08-11 How Melbourne’s skyscraper car parks could be transformed into urban farms
- 2023-08-10 Indoor vertical farms barge into empty office spaces
- 2023-08-10 Having all farm controls in one place
- 2023-07-21 Swap strawberries with mushrooms, using the same system? Say no more
- 2023-07-21 "Minimal water consumption is paramount in times of climate change"
- 2023-07-13 Things to know for a successful grow