With the launch of the LL-Series, Valoya introduces their recent innovation in LEDs for research applications and controlled environment agriculture. The LL-Series now comes with Lumi-VF and Lumi-CS spectra, designed for vertical farming and crop science applications. In a world where population growth, climate change, and resource scarcity threaten traditional agricultural practices, Valoya's LL-Series offers a standout option that enables farmers, researchers, and enthusiasts alike to achieve a higher and better yield result.
"As our customers, you will receive the support and care from our team of photo biologists, ensuring a seamless journey from seed to sale." - Team Valoya.
Key Features of the LL-Series:
- Designed for growth rooms, chambers, and vertical farming
- Dust and humidity resistant (IP65)
- Dimmable and easy to install
- CE Marked and UKCA-certified
- Slim, Efficient, and Durable
With a light intensity of up to 3.2 µmol/W and a dimming capability, LL-Series bars can be placed between 10 cm and 1 m above the canopy. The LL-Series is IP65 rated, making it dust-tight and water-resistant without sacrificing functionality.
Understanding the Lumi-VF and Lumi-CS Spectra
Lumi-VF is a white grow light for vertical farming which:
- is highly efficient
- boosts biomass for leafy greens and herbs
- provides a pleasant environment to work under
Lumi-CS is a white grow light for crop science, and as a spectrum provides:
- a seamless transition from using fluorescent tubes
- consistent spectral uniformity
- a top-choice for growth rooms, tissue culture, and controlled research environments