Commercial production of leafy greens is getting more and more competitive every year. Therefore, it is important to seek the best options in order to compete in this market. Production of leafy greens inside greenhouses and plant factory systems are great options to produce high marketable products. Hort Americas has released a guide that will walk you through things to keep in mind, as well as detail the benefits of LED growth.
Top 5 - yesterday
- Chinese shiitake grower opens production in Poland and Spain
- UAE: ADQ and ZERO partner on vertical farming project in AgTech Park
- Bowery Farming hires Matt Williams as Chief Sales Officer
- Cayman Islands: Solar-powered container farm faces regulatory hurdles
- Energy price crisis on vertical farming: where do we stand?
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Red dwarf tomatoes are thriving in space
- Italy: "Same productivity, but without the energy costs from artificial lighting"
- What happened with vertical farming and how can we fix it?
- Step aside, leafy greens – it’s high-value crops only in these space-bound pods
- How to buy quality grow lights and get the amount of light needed
Hort Americas releases Guide for Growing Leafy Greens
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-22 "If you don’t focus on the plant, you cannot develop the tech to be successful”
- 2023-03-21 Soil and the future of vertical farming
- 2023-03-21 US (FL): Sarasota entrepreneur growing mushrooms on top of the ocean
- 2023-03-20 US: Young growers struggling to deal with USDA
- 2023-03-17 Next-gen vertical farming, sensors and energy generation showcased to US Midwest State Legislators
- 2023-03-17 Floating farms are transforming life on India’s waterways
- 2023-03-17 How to build your controlled environment agriculture facility design team
- 2023-03-17 Seaweed production has grown by nearly 75% globally in the past decade
- 2023-03-16 Red dwarf tomatoes are thriving in space
- 2023-03-16 Mass media campaigns can be effective in promoting safer crop pest and disease control
- 2023-03-15 How astronauts could farm on the moon with lunar soil nutrients
- 2023-03-15 Sleep-inducing lettuce to be grown in Australia
- 2023-03-10 How to clean a hydroponic system full of algae
- 2023-03-09 Stress memory in plants could hold key to growing disease resistant crops
- 2023-03-07 How do you overcome the environmental challenges of indoor farming?
- 2023-03-06 India: Kerala Government to promote vertical vegetable gardens in urban areas and suburbs
- 2023-03-06 US (AL): Local farmers give Coosa Christian students hands-on experience in hydroponics
- 2023-03-03 The pros and cons of indoor farms
- 2023-03-02 Growing a mix of lettuce, lettuce leaves, and young leafy greens
- 2023-03-02 “My daughter has come up with our best slogan: It’s time to grow up!”