Top 5 -yesterday
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- USDA announces grants for urban agriculture and innovative production
- CAN (MB): Inventor comes up with homegrown solution for $5 lettuce
- AU: Perfect produce with no sun or soil, but will high energy inputs be a threat to this indoor farm?
- Vertical farming unit for research into crops in controlled environments
Top 5 -last week
- "Our farm consumes 600 kW/h per m2 of cultivation area per year"
- NL: Future Crops goes bankrupt
- Growing pains on the way to a more resilient vertical farming industry
- "How betting the farm, and losing it, taught me an invaluable lessons in CEA"
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
Top 5 -last month
- "We could produce about 1,000 heads of lettuce every single week"
- CAN (AB): Solar-powered farms yield 12k heads of lettuces per month
- UAE: “Growing in soil is more expensive, but the plant is so much better”
- Saffron: a proper crop for enhancing profits?
- “Pioneers get killed, second-generation farmers get rich”
Article not found
This URL cannnot be processed. If you were looking for a news article, then it may have been deleted or moved. If it has been moved then you can find it in the archive. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
Maybe this article was published on one of our other sites:
- VerticalFarmDaily.com : Farmer's Selection: small-batch greens offered for a limited time