The indoor AgTech market is aiming to change the entire farming industry. As changes in the world’s climate continue to change the farming landscape, both figuratively and literally, traditional “open field” farming is facing new and increasing challenges.
Taking farms indoors may provide a solution for a wide array of issues. Several recent advances have created a confluence of technologies that extend indoor farming far beyond conventional greenhouses.
Industry experts and entrepreneurs will discuss several up-and-coming indoor agriculture technologies and help “separate the wheat from the chaff.”
The following questions will be elaborated on:
· Do these technologies really have the potential to supplant traditional farming?
· Which technologies have the greatest potential to make an impact?
· Are we ready to bet the farm on indoor AgTech?
Gene Giacomelli, Professor, Biosystems Engineering and former Director, Controlled Environment Agriculture Center at the University of Arizona
- Sam Bertram, CEO and co-founder, OnePointOne
- Sam Schatz, Managing Director & Global Head of Farm Development, AeroFarms
- Marta Baptista, Global Director of Strategic Research and Technology Adoption, Driscoll's Berries
- Michael Rose, Partner, Better Food Ventures
Click here to register for the webinar.