Join host Mervin, as he shares fun facts about soilless cultivation, soldier farmers, food gardens, and urban farmers in Singapore.
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "We could produce about 1,000 heads of lettuce every single week"
- CAN (AB): Solar-powered farms yield 12k heads of lettuces per month
- Saffron: a proper crop for enhancing profits?
- UAE: “Growing in soil is more expensive, but the plant is so much better”
- “Pioneers get killed, second-generation farmers get rich”
Hydroponic history of Singapore shown in video
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-25 US: Research expanding opportunities for commercial seaweed production
- 2023-01-24 Putting the fun in fungi
- 2023-01-20 CAN (BC): North Vancouver company builds system for deep space farming
- 2023-01-20 Veganuary: can vertical farming help to provide alternative protein?
- 2023-01-18 US (PA): Penn State assists Cameroonian refugees with specialty mushroom ventures
- 2023-01-12 How to grow Broccoli microgreens
- 2023-01-10 Unpacking the packaging potential of mycelium, the mushroom ‘roots’ of many uses
- 2023-01-06 Bringing fresh greens into Detroit with vertical farming & Planted Detroit
- 2023-01-04 To boldly grow: how space agtech shapes farming on Earth
- 2023-01-03 Key mistakes of vertical farms
- 2023-01-03 High-tech New Zealand strawberries on the horizon
- 2023-01-02 "We could produce about 1,000 heads of lettuce every single week"
- 2022-12-22 Rwanda: Strawberry farming turns into fruitful business
- 2022-12-22 Philippines: Agribusiness advocate Jiggy Manicad promotes backyard, urban farming
- 2022-12-22 Common nutrient deficiencies in plants (II): shortage of Magnesium and Calcium
- 2022-12-21 Brazil: Pink Farms aims to bag $3mln in funding to expand
- 2022-12-21 Nigeria: Training youth to grow with hydroponics
- 2022-12-21 Istanbul sets up world's 2nd deepest vertical agricultural center
- 2022-12-20 Only 10 places outside of Japan grow wasabi. Israel is one of them
- 2022-12-20 Tangmarg youth turns mushroom business into lucrative venture