Pink Farms is an indoor, vertical farm in São Paulo, Brazil, that practices precision agriculture. Luana’s story and perspective inspire people to think differently about the food value chain, and the impact innovation can have on our way of life in the future.
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Breakthrough within vertical farming: growing 30 different crops in a 4-layer cultivation system
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- Why a US herb grower has moved 90% of production indoors
- Vertical farming robotics startup Fifth Season shuts down
- “If we can’t access fertilizer for whatever reason, our system will still work”
Pink Farms flourishes in São Paulo
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 Healthy seeds, and good germination with Plasma Activated Water seed treatment
- 2022-11-30 South Korea has almost zero food waste. Here’s what we can learn
- 2022-11-30 Jamaica: Youth for Excellence to Host Symposia in Grants Pen and Rose Town
- 2022-11-30 Batangas students bag top award at Singapore engineering contest
- 2022-11-29 UK: Step inside the north-east’s first vertical farm as it reaches new heights
- 2022-11-29 US (TX): Laredo agtech finds success, one microgreen at a time
- 2022-11-28 Inside the mushroom growing farm in the Abu Dhabi desert
- 2022-11-28 Belgian company Protealis speeds up development of European soybeans
- 2022-11-25 CAN: Legacy Co-op announces sustainable modular farm project
- 2022-11-25 US (NY): Astoria Queens Energy Tech High School welcomes new hydroponic greenhouse
- 2022-11-25 South Africa: Western Cape's first urban rooftop farm launched
- 2022-11-24 NASA funds study after food grown during human space exploration
- 2022-11-24 US (NC): Hydroponic units supply food pantry
- 2022-11-23 Bermuda: "Economic recovery is too important to rely on ideas like vertical farming"
- 2022-11-23 Korean agtech to export container farm for pilot project in Oman
- 2022-11-23 Peru: New aquaponic project launched in indigenous community
- 2022-11-23 "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- 2022-11-22 Hawaii: Maui trout farmer is closing up shop after rough year
- 2022-11-22 India: Man grows veggies in PVC pipes
- 2022-11-21 Uganda: Former teachers’ story of successful urban farming