Green Our Planet runs the largest school garden and hydroponics program in the United States. School gardens are used as natural laboratories so that students in PreK-12th grade can learn about STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and math), nutrition, and conservation through project-based learning. This video shows how to clean a Sananbio hydroponics system.
Top 5 - yesterday
- Germany: Inspiring microgreens production in Munich and beyond
- Growing strawberries with Tower Garden
- “We decided that we needed to help Sri Lanka bring a change in the agriculture sector"
- Vital water better for plant: "We have learned to settle for less"
- Tiny but mighty: microgreens could play an important role in feeding a sustainable future
Top 5 - last week
- US (NY): Upward Farms to lay off 78 employees and close Williamsburg facility
- Soil and the future of vertical farming
- Latvia: “Container farms are everything you need, modular and affordable”
- Crash course on hydroponic farming in India
- US (CA): Local farm supplies between 500-900 pounds mushrooms weekly
Top 5 - last month
- Red dwarf tomatoes are thriving in space
- Italy: "Same productivity, but without the energy costs from artificial lighting"
- What happened with vertical farming and how can we fix it?
- Step aside, leafy greens – it’s high-value crops only in these space-bound pods
- How to buy quality grow lights and get the amount of light needed
How to clean a Sananbio hydroponics system (Tutorial)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-24 How hydroponics is one of the solution to the world's water crisis
- 2023-03-23 Malaysia: Hydroponic farm in Kuala Pilah offers fresh vegetables and farming lessons
- 2023-03-03 "We are our city's only farm that specializes in hydroponics"
- 2023-03-02 US (MI): Hydroponic gardens spawn sustainability and nutrition conversations at hospital
- 2023-01-23 US (NJ): Indoor farm spreads seeds In Newark school system
- 2023-01-13 US (PA): Pitt Hydroponics works to make farming accessible through recycling materials
- 2022-11-30 US (OK): New $7.5 million farm to be built near Tulsa Community College Campus
- 2022-11-15 Specialty crops, water quality monitoring technology, and USDA grants
- 2022-11-08 Hydroponic microgreens farm shows updated interior
- 2022-10-31 The importance of water quality in hydroponics & aquaponics
- 2022-10-28 US (FL): Event celebrates CUOC's hydroponic garden
- 2022-10-21 Balcony crops: bringing the magic of hydroponically grown crops home
- 2022-10-21 Local hydroponics farmer drops transport time to seconds with indoor farm
- 2022-10-10 Zimbabwe: Growing lettuce in empty plastic bottles
- 2022-09-27 US (VA): Teachers can win a free hydroponic system
- 2022-09-27 UAE: New farm-to-table launched in prestigious Dubai hotel
- 2022-09-23 Three-judge appeals panel rules in favor of USDA’s certification of organic hydroponic producers
- 2022-09-23 The role of hyper local food in the states
- 2022-09-21 US (WI): Hydroponic gardens offer year-round crops
- 2022-09-19 How hydroponic farming is making a difference in Jamaica