Li Hao, a Biology major at Chaminade University, works at a local lettuce farm where they grow two types of lettuce with the help of a hydroponic system. Constantly recycling their resources, they also make food donations.
Top 5 -yesterday
- Growy acquires assets and team of Kalera International (&ever)
- Why vertical farming falls short of the hype
- US (WI): Organic grower is planning five-story urban farm development in Milwaukee
- Israeli startup growing ready-to-eat duckweed-based green for daily intake
- Baby vs. teen leaf : what’s the best approach for loose leaf lettuce?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "We could produce about 1,000 heads of lettuce every single week"
- CAN (AB): Solar-powered farms yield 12k heads of lettuces per month
- Saffron: a proper crop for enhancing profits?
- UAE: “Growing in soil is more expensive, but the plant is so much better”
- “Pioneers get killed, second-generation farmers get rich”
Growing hydroponic lettuce on Hawai
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-23 US (NJ): Indoor farm spreads seeds In Newark school system
- 2023-01-13 US (PA): Pitt Hydroponics works to make farming accessible through recycling materials
- 2022-11-30 US (OK): New $7.5 million farm to be built near Tulsa Community College Campus
- 2022-11-15 Specialty crops, water quality monitoring technology, and USDA grants
- 2022-11-08 Hydroponic microgreens farm shows updated interior
- 2022-10-31 The importance of water quality in hydroponics & aquaponics
- 2022-10-28 US (FL): Event celebrates CUOC's hydroponic garden
- 2022-10-21 Balcony crops: bringing the magic of hydroponically grown crops home
- 2022-10-21 Local hydroponics farmer drops transport time to seconds with indoor farm
- 2022-10-10 Zimbabwe: Growing lettuce in empty plastic bottles
- 2022-09-27 US (VA): Teachers can win a free hydroponic system
- 2022-09-27 UAE: New farm-to-table launched in prestigious Dubai hotel
- 2022-09-23 Three-judge appeals panel rules in favor of USDA’s certification of organic hydroponic producers
- 2022-09-23 The role of hyper local food in the states
- 2022-09-21 US (WI): Hydroponic gardens offer year-round crops
- 2022-09-19 How hydroponic farming is making a difference in Jamaica
- 2022-09-12 India: Café reaps benefits from its flourishing farm
- 2022-09-08 Can you tank mix water soluble fertilizers?
- 2022-09-07 Webinar: how to start a profitable hydroponic business
- 2022-09-02 Ireland: Late-night bar reborn as a green urban farm