In this video interview, Paul Millett, Co-Founder and COO at Invertigro talks about the main trait he looks for in new hires, what their vision is for 2021 and the incredible applications vertical farming has not just on this planet. Check it out here:
Top 5 -yesterday
- CubicFarm Systems sells 12 farms for $2 mln
- CAN: These rural Alberta students built a wind turbine and hydroponics system
- US (TN): Luxury resort opened in Franklin, including 1400m2 vertical farm
- US (KY): Square Roots opens new indoor farm in Shepherdsville
- US: 'Designed to create larger impacts with less operating costs'
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Vertical farms heading for Mars
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 US (WY): Couple provides a range of greens to Wyoming state
- 2022-11-30 Italy: Fresh produce entrepreneur turns to vertical farming
- 2022-11-29 CAN (ON): Farm hub brings local produce together
- 2022-11-22 Japan: Spread will focus on the cultivation and sales of strawberries
- 2022-11-15 Vertical farming underway in Vietnam’s Central Highlands, soon expanding to the Mekong Delta
- 2022-11-10 Swiss: From supplying retail to the year-round cultivation of natural plant extracts
- 2022-11-10 US (CA): "We decided to double down, and it was kind of the push we needed in that moment"
- 2022-11-09 Vertical farm in Hong Kong making the case for local, sustainable food production
- 2022-11-02 Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- 2022-11-01 “If we can’t access fertilizer for whatever reason, our system will still work”
- 2022-10-31 'Brazil has large market opportunities for vertical farming'
- 2022-10-27 Indoor farming in Singapore is a tough business requiring a robust business case
- 2022-10-26 Are strawberries the cash crops for the Singapore market?
- 2022-10-25 Singapore: "Our demand is more than we can supply"
- 2022-10-21 Philippines: Manila has a great distribution network to deliver products
- 2022-10-20 Philippines: New farm and products to be added as demand rises
- 2022-10-19 Philippines: Urban footpint and (inter)national aspirations gains interest of local and global investors
- 2022-10-12 Zimbabwe: ‘Africa is ready for innovation by providing easy access to nutritious produce’
- 2022-10-07 Expanding into all-round product supplier to create a robust business model
- 2022-10-06 US (FL): Behind the Seeds tour and hydroponic displays return to EPCOT