The NYC Agriculture Collective - a nonprofit dedicated to educating about and increasing exposure of innovation and opportunity in AgTech and urban farming, is pleased to announce the 6th annual hybrid [virtual + in-person] NYC AgTech Week; the only AgTech conference on the East Coast run by leaders of the industry themselves.
Verticalfarmdaily.com readers can now use a discount code to register: VFD10 (unlimited uses for 10% off Virtual Conference Pass only). Click here to register.
The NYC Agriculture Collective Board and Partners are founders, non-profit operators, advocates, and farmers of some of New York City's most exciting AgTech organizations.
This year's three-day hybrid [virtual + in-person] conference features both virtual and in-person farm tours, panels, and networking events focused on the fast-growing and innovative AgTech sector and promises access to industry founders, investors, startups, and thought leaders.
Entrepreneurs & Founders of urban farming & agtech organizations around the world are welcome to register:
- Current & Aspiring Farmers seeking to connect with and learn from industry peers
- Investors & Grantmakers focused on food security and sustainable agriculture
- Students & Academics studying food systems, food security, urban agriculture, and sustainable development
- City planners, Architects, & Real Estate developers looking at more sustainable & equitable ways to design and develop cities
- City officials & Policymakers looking at new ways to encourage job development & healthy food access in the green economy
- Corporates & Supply Chain professionals looking to better understand the opportunity around local food systems
For more information:
NYC Agriculture Collective