This discussion took place during the AgriFood Forum 2022 on November 15, 2022. The topic discussed was Urban Agriculture: potential, challenges, and possibilities. People from Hungary, Lithuania, Russia, and other countries were present.
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "We could produce about 1,000 heads of lettuce every single week"
- CAN (AB): Solar-powered farms yield 12k heads of lettuces per month
- Saffron: a proper crop for enhancing profits?
- UAE: “Growing in soil is more expensive, but the plant is so much better”
- “Pioneers get killed, second-generation farmers get rich”
Lithuania: The potential, challenges and possibilities of urban agriculture
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-26 NL: How popular is greenhouse horticulture among young people?
- 2023-01-25 US (CA): $150M available to California growers for energy-saving upgrades
- 2023-01-24 The food systems that will feed Mars are set to influence food on Earth
- 2023-01-24 Growing pains on the way to a more resilient vertical farming industry
- 2023-01-23 So what’s the scoop on the lack of lettuce?
- 2023-01-19 Obstacles for outdoor growers are opportunities for indoor growers
- 2023-01-18 “Pioneers get killed, second-generation farmers get rich”
- 2023-01-17 Philippines: Microgreens have the potential to contribute to food diversity and nutrition
- 2023-01-17 India: An overview of agritech in 2022: Growth, hits and misses
- 2023-01-16 Jamaicans called on to embrace agriculture
- 2023-01-16 US (OH): Urban agriculture looks to new foundations in Toledo
- 2023-01-13 'The growing need for urban and vertical farming in Malaysia'
- 2023-01-11 Scaling up vegetable farms for wholesale markets
- 2023-01-06 What the Colorado River crisis could mean for indoor agriculture
- 2023-01-05 California leads nation in organic farming
- 2023-01-05 How automation is being used in agtech
- 2023-01-04 Norwegian government promotes agriculture, yet it lags behind with vertical farming
- 2023-01-02 CAN: As Ontario farmland disappears, vertical farm industry grows
- 2023-01-02 The best-read VerticalFarmDaily articles of 2022
- 2022-12-23 "Our R&D Lab helps fine-tune and automate all the in- and outputs of plant production"