Skytree is hosting a webinar on Wednesday, November 15, 2023, at 5 pm CET that will unleash the power of Direct Air Capture (DAC) to generate CO2 out of ambient air. Get a better understanding of how it can boost the crop yield in CEA as well as its grand role in mitigating climate change.
What to expect:
- Learn about how DAC can usher in a transition from fossil-fuel-generated CO2 supply towards a more sustainable and reliable source
- Understand how the technology works
- Discover how CO2 generation can benefit vertical farms, greenhouse growers, and turnkey builders
- A live technical demonstration of the Skytree Cumulus unit (providing up to 12kg CO2 per day)
Click here to register.
Take time to discover a better way to control crop production and operational efficiencies using onsite CO2 generation. Don’t miss this opportunity to make a difference in your business.
- Camille Hanna, Business Development Director at Skytree
- Tim Broekema, Research Engineer at Skytree