The 2nd Vertical Farming World Congress on 20-22 September will now be held entirely online, to ensure complete certainty for participants and to avoid potential travel disruption. “We have the most fantastic program, featuring numerous industry leaders and innovators alongside awards, workshops, panels, exhibits, and networking,” commented organizer Richard Hall, Chairman of food and drink consultancy Zenith Global.
- Industry leadership panel with Infarm, Kalera, Plenty and YesHealth
- Future visions from 80 Acres, Bowery, CubicFarms, IGS, Vertical Field and Vertical Future
- Market overview from Hort Americas and Rabobank
- Regional pioneers from Chile, India and Japan
- Retailer and investor panels with IKEA and Metro plus KPMG and S2G
- Key innovators from the United States and United Kingdom to Malaysia and Sweden
- Association leaders from North America, Europe, Africa and Japan.
“Our theme of Raising Expectations really does reach for the stars with a science briefing on space crop production from NASA. More stars will be celebrated by the first Vertical Farming World Awards. Future stars will be nurtured by an intensive half-day workshop with Agritecture on Planning an Urban Farming Business,” added Richard Hall.
“We have also developed stellar new online features that worked so well last year, including virtual vertical farm visits, quick-fire Vertical Venture delegate presentations, and informal regional networking receptions. With the added advantages of time efficiency and recorded content, we feel the event should prove immensely valuable to any business wanting the latest insights on this rapidly taking off the sector,” he concluded.
The Congress is sponsored by several leading industry suppliers including platinum sponsors Vertical Future and IGS Limited, gold sponsor CubicFarm Systems, and silver sponsor Roto-Gro International.
Full program and booking details are available online at www.zenithglobal.com/events/vfwc2021, with concessions for start-ups or company groups of 4 or more and early discounts up to 13 August. For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.