All the answers on how Controlled environment agriculture (CEA), can help the horticulture industry HR challenges. Various speakers discuss HR struggles in horticulture at Greentech's round table talk.
Top 5 -yesterday
- UK: Infarm starts operating vertical farming facility in Bedford
- US (TX): CEA Advisors partners with celebrity chef to build hybrid facility
- Approximately 13,000 sq.ft. vertical farm under construction at mall in Istanbul
- Welland vertical farm growing leafy greens with NASA technology
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- LED light trials to decline costs in vertical farming
- The indoor AG boom; the entry of large corporations
- Breaking down the numbers of energy consumption of the ModuleX
- A hidden gem in the Westland will expand its operations abroad
How to tackle HR challenges in horticulture?
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-30 Delhi government set to partner with IARI for urban farming plan
- 2022-06-29 Building a resilient agriculture industry after the Ukraine invasion
- 2022-06-27 Photo report of the Indoor AgTech '22
- 2022-06-24 FPC opens registrations for FPC Future & FPC Careers 2022
- 2022-06-24 Vertigo Technologies wins the 2022 Topsector T&U Innovation Prize
- 2022-06-24 Grand Finals Urban Greenhouse Challenge #3
- 2022-06-24 Indoor AgTech kicks off in New York City
- 2022-06-21 Brace yourselves - GreenTech pictures are here
- 2022-06-20 The vertical farming sector well-presented at GreenTech
- 2022-06-20 Light Science Technologies to exhibit at the Indoor AgTech Innovation Summit in New York
- 2022-06-17 2022 NCERA-101 Annual/International Meeting in Arizona
- 2022-06-17 New vertical farming show coming to the UAE
- 2022-06-17 Bye bye GreenTech - Monday it's picture time
- 2022-06-16 Final hours of Greentech get going
- 2022-06-15 Can stone wool be used in propagation?
- 2022-06-15 GreenTech making a comeback
- 2022-06-14 Good start for GreenTech
- 2022-06-13 Dutch growers welcome visitors during sunny edition of "Visit the greenhouse"
- 2022-06-13 Getting ready for GreenTech: here's your practical information