The knowledge program of GreenTech Amsterdam, the global horticulture platform, will be all about ‘Your connection to sustainable food and flower production.’ Specific topics such as smart lighting, plant health, resilient cultivation, and robotics are covered. But also themes like partnering in the value chain, supply chain integration, biodiversity, and sustainability challenges in the horticulture sector are on the agenda at the Vision-, Technology- and Plant Compound/ Vertical Farming Stages. In total, 525 exhibitors and 11,000 visitors will be expected on the show floor. GreenTech Amsterdam will take place from 13 – 15 June at the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre.
What visitors can expect:
- ‘Fossil free cultivation concepts; the road to a zero footprint greenhouse’
- ‘Challenges and opportunities to move Vertical Farming forward’
- ‘Collecting data, how much is enough?’
- ‘Cultivation planning with algoritm’
- ‘Leafy, lettuce and hers greenhouse culture’
- ‘How robots are conquering horticulture’
- ‘Optimal use of limited CO2 in production process’
- ‘Plant Compounds: Cannabis innovations’
- Tuesday 13 June: ‘Innovation & Concept Awards.’ The winners in the categories Innovation and Concept will be announced during the official opening of GreenTech Amsterdam.
- On Tuesday 13, Wednesday 14, and Thursday 15 June, ‘Meet the Xpert’ sessions will be organized in a campfire setting. Industry experts will have informal chats with visitors and exhibitors about topics where they are specialized in.
- Wednesday 14 June 8.30 – 14.00: ‘Power Day.’ GreenTech invites progressive growers & breeders, engineers, consultants, investors, and solution providers to network, connect and discuss topics in horticulture with the theme ‘Let’s work together.’
- GreenTech Party on Tuesday 13 June 18.00 – 20.00. Free entrance for exhibitors.
- On Wednesday, 14 June bus tours to frontrunners of the industry will be organized.
At the show floor, visitors will find several country pavilions but also pavilions with exhibitors specialized in industry fields such as Vertical Farming, Plant Compounds (Cannabis), AI & Robotics, and new this year Renewable Energy. But also a Start-up pavilion for the newcomers of the horticulture industry. The Robot Arena and the new Renewable Demo area will showcase live demonstrations and the latest innovations.
On the exhibition floor, visitors can follow the routes of exhibitors with the following themes: Organic, Vertical Farming, Robotics, Renewable Energy, Plant Compounds & AI, and Mid-tech.
Registration policy Visitors
For the first time, GreenTech is offering a limited number of 3-day membership packages with additional benefits. Price: €150 excl. VAT per person, up to and including 5 June. The price of just an entrance ticket for 3 days is 95 excl. VAT per person, up to and including 5 June. Exhibitors are able to invite their clients free of charge until 5 June.
GreenTech Amsterdam will be held from Tuesday, 13 - Thursday, 15 June 2023. The exhibition is a global meeting place for all horticultural technology professionals with the focus on the early stages of the horticultural chain and the current issues growers face. GreenTech is supported by AVAG, the industry association for the greenhouse technology sector in the Netherlands.
For more information: